All information in this website unless stated remains copyright of Trellian. No information on this site may be published either electronically or on hard copy or in any other format now or in the future, without Trellian's prior written consent.
Trellian, Toolbarbrowser.com or any other party or entity related to Trellian, holds no responsibility for any information on this site that may cause damage to any party reading or using information on this website. Trellian, Toolbarbrowser.com or any other party or entity related to Trellian, holds no responsibility for any 3rd party custom ToolbarBrowser projects as available from the ToolbarBrowser.com library section or directly from any other source.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Software shall remain vested in The Author. The Software is protected by copyright laws and treaties. Title and related rights in the content downloaded using the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable laws. This License gives you no rights to such content.
ToolbarBrowser, hereafter referred to as 'the Software'. For all versions of the Software you are hereby granted a non-exclusive license to use the Software free of charge until otherwise notified. If you have obtained the software free of charge, you are not entitled to technical or other support. We reserve the right to revoke this grant at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Free of charge Software is provided on 'AS IS' basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Should the Software prove defective, you alone shall assume the cost of any service and/or repair.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS.
ToolbarBrowser.com is provided free of charge to you under this Agreement as a visitor. Review these terms periodically to determine whether a change has been made. As a visitor you agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions outlined within this page of information.
ToolbarBrowser.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not track users search or browsing patterns in a way that clearly identifies each individual user.
What information is tracked and gathered by the Software?
1. The software transmits URL details of pages visited to Trellian in order to obtain the Popularity Index rating (PI). This information is aggregated and used as the basis of the PI. This feature can be disabled, by disabling the popularity index in the software's preferences. If disabled, no URL data is collected by Trellian.
2. The PI data is used to compile a range of search related statistics. These statistics are stored as aggregated totals and are not personally identifiable.
4. Information transmitted by The Software to Trellian or third party providers is limited to general information that can otherwise be obtained by the analysis of ISP logs, commonly provided by the IE browser itself or sent in standard HTTP headers.
What happens to information & content collected by ToolbarBrowser.com?
Any information disclosed from statistics, searches and browsing paths is general and in no way discloses personal identification details. By using the ToolbarBrowser search toolbar, any content collected, you grant us the non-exclusive right to reproduce, modify and distribute it as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Specifically collected include:
- search terms, as used to perform a search. Keyword data is pooled and added to the entire database of search terms as used at http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/ and other sites as applicable.
- If you are using the ToolbarBrowser Popularity Index or Alexa Rankings the visited URL is sent to the respective party to track in order to report the applicable ranking count.*
- All ranking features in the ToolbarBrowser can be DISABLED at any time. This will stop the sending of the URL data to the respective parties.
- The freeware ToolbarBrowser project enables 3rd parties to create their own custom Toolbars, including other ranking or checking features, that we DO NOT have control over. If in doubt, good practice policy is to check with the Custom Toolbar developers if they have added any such features and/or download custom toolbars from trusted sources only.
Rules for Forum Submissions and Messages
Responsibility for what is posted in the discussion groups or other public forums lies with each user - YOU. You alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such message. You agree not to use the sites in any way to send or submit materials.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect from you to enhance your ToolbarBrowser experience. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others as we do not collect any personally identifiable data. We do sell, rent and trade search term data collected by the ToolbarBrowser via http://www.keyworddiscovery.com/ and other sites as applicable.
Policy statement changes
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TRELLIAN, THE AUTHOR, SUPPLIERS AND OR RESELLERS OF THE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The license will terminate automatically and the software unregistered if you fail to comply with any of the above terms and conditions. The license may be terminated by either party at any time and without notice.